Friday, March 13, 2009

It's been awhile!

It's been quite a long time since I last posted! Over 3 months, actually. Life got crazy and chaotic over the holidays and it just kept on...and on...and on....I went through a creative block, the it all came back, but only as far as siggy making...and I ran with it ;) Now, on the other hand, our house is down with the flu and I can say this: It's NOT fun! I have a kit I've been working on that I have put a lot of work into that I was hoping to have posted by last week. It just didn't happen then. I have a few things to finalize on it and then I can get to you! I'm pretty excited about it in fact!

Stay tuned over the next few days...might be a week though yet since we are all sick here, but I will do my best to make it as quick as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment