Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Great News!



Well, I am super excited to let you all know that I am now selling at Haven Designz DigiScraps! I am beyond ecstatic! This is what I've been working towards for the past year as I learned "the ropes" so to speak as far as designing. I am going to be taking down my older freebies and transferring them to the store for sale and from now forward, I will leave freebies up for a month before transferring them to the store as well unless the post says otherwise, of course ;)

I just want to extend a big thanks out to all the ladies at JM who have taught me so much with making kits. I would have given up so many times without the motivation and ego-boosters ;) This has definitely given me another outlet to pour myself into for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment