Friday, September 25, 2009

New kit & a FREEBIE!

I have so much going on right now between my sisters wedding that was last weekend, another wedding this weekend, and a going away party for my mom who's turning into a snowbird ;) and it's taken me awhile to get this kit done, but I finally did it! FantasyLand is a kit full of magical fairies, dust, and just fantasy. Available at 30% off with my grand opening sale until the end of September!



Also available is a freebie FantasyLand Quickpage. (300dpi, 12x12)

Here's a layout I did with the kit. I will be making a CT Call soon as well for my kits, so watch for that ;)



2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Sep [LA 07:36pm, NY 09:36pm] - 26 Sep [UK 02:36am, OZ 12:36pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your fun blog game and freebies!

    ReplyDelete