Sunday, November 1, 2009

Please welcome my first CT! (and a freebie!)

I just wanted to take a moment to welcome the members from my first CT Call! I can't say how much I appreciate them! I'm so excited to see their creativity and from what I have seen so far, I know I'm in for a treat! I want to welcome Kristina, Barb, and Charly of Country Hollow Creations. Three super sweet women who are full of creativity.

Here are a couple layouts done by them as well as a freebie!


FANTASYLAND KIT
from Dizzy Scraps Designs
Check these creations out...so magical!
LO by Charly at Country Hollow Creations
She also created a FREEBIE QP from this kit as well!!!


GRUNGE PUNK LOVE
by Dizzy Scraps Designs

How adorable is this little punk rock princess?!?!?!
LO by Kristina.

FOREVER AND A DAY
by Dizzy Scraps Designs

Talk about some gorgeous LO's from Barb!
Check these out!!!




• BULLETIN •
I would like to apologize ahead of time for my boutique link being unavailable at the moment. If you are trying to access my boutique or any product pages at Divine Digital, please be aware that the site is down. They are working around the clock to get it up and running again. Unfortunately the site was hacked & deleted, so the rebuilding is what they are working on at the moment. Thank you so much for your understanding! I will update as I know more. If you have ANY questions as all for me regarding any of my products, please do not hesitate to email me. dizzyscraps at gmail . com. Remove spaces, of course....Thank you again.

1 comment: