Wednesday, February 17, 2010

NEW! Just For Boys and a FREEBIE!

This kit is perfect for your little boy! Share the memories with your favorite little boys using "Just For Boys"! Includes 9 different papers all in blue and 17 elements that give you the "boyish" feeling! Great for preschool/toddler age!!!


And here's a freebie quickpage using Just For Boys :)

I know I haven't been around much lately...so many reasons for it and not enough time to get it into it all. But my creative mojo is back and have a few different creations in the works as we speak :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [18 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete