Monday, March 29, 2010

FREEBIES & Showing off!

Enjoy a couple freebies from me!

The first on is an add-on to my Bunny Hop Kit that's for sale in my boutique right now for only $1.00!!!

Click the image below to download the freebie!

The second freebie is some Bunny Hop WordArt made from my new Trashed Alpha that's in my boutique now! Enjoy!

Click the image below to download the freebie!


Check out some of the layouts done by some members over at the Divine Digital Forum in a recent contest I held. They created some adorable pages with the freebie!



by ggokc
(random layout chosen as winner)



by msghd




by stater




by TifLyn




by clockstock




by eeddmm




by altimasport




by Christie

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the add-on. I especially like the new Trashed Alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ Thank you so much for sharing your work. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow fantastic work ... thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you vey much for the great Freebies

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete