Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 4 | Divine Egg Hunt | $1.00 Sale!

Finish up the 2010 Divine Bunny Hop Celebration with this awesome Egg Hunt where there are MANY items on sale for $1.00 each! I have over 20 products in my store on sale already so enjoy the deals!

My newest products available for $1.00 each from my Reuniting kit! All about family, reunions, and togetherness. This one was inspired by my husband reuniting with his brother that he hasn't seen in 19 years since they were children. Such an inspiring situation that got my creativity going!

Here's a listing of what's in my store for $1.00!
One Day Sale
(started early)
~ Animation of Previews ~
shows previews of items on sale

Reuniting Alpha Set
Reuniting Element Pack
Reuniting Paper Pack
Trashed Alpha Set
CU Bunny Hop Styles
Bunny Hop Alpha Set
Bunny Hop Kit
Lucky Clover Kit
Just For Boys Kit
In The Kitchen Kit
Sticky Christmas Kit
Holiday Magic Paper Pack #3
Holiday Magic Element Pack
CU Marshmallow Snowman Template
Forever And A Day Kit
Grunge Punk Love Kit
Fantasy Land Kit
Summer Garden Kit
CU Snowman Creator
Harvest Days Kit
Pockets Full Of Sand Kit


Or you can get the whole kit with one purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment