Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Earth Day FREEBIE and a SNEAK PEAK!

What are you doing to celebrate or recognize Earth Day this year? Our schools in the area are doing an R.O.C. day (Restoring Our Community) today. They are going to local parks, schools, and playgrounds around our town to pick up trash, rake, and just clean. I think it's a great thing to get the kids so involved in caring for the environment! April 22nd is Earth Day and in honor of that, I have a "Love Your Earth" paper pack freebie for you!


I also am giving you a little sneak peak to my newest kit that is being released on Friday, April 23rd, along with another freebie for FUN FREEBIE FRIDAY! I had a lot of fun with this kit so I can't wait to share it with you!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a neat freebie. Happy Earth Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so great! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete