Saturday, June 26, 2010

FUN FREEBIE FRIDAY 6/25

I know it's a day late, but better late than never ;) I was trying to straighten out my private server mess most of the day and transferring files as I continued this morning. From my "Reuniting" kit, I bring you this cluster for free. Enjoy!


As far as Divine Digital goes...progress is being made. Impact Hosting is being EXTREMELY difficult and holding all our data hostage. Royanna is working her tail off trying to rebuild the site all over again. I don't know how that woman does it, but that shows what an inspiration she is! Will keep you updated as I hear more....hopefully over the weekend, we'll have some more progress reports for you :)

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete