Friday, June 4, 2010

FUN FREEBIE FRIDAY 6/4

I missed last week due to personal life, holiday, school, etc....so I do apologize. But I'm back this week with a cute little freebie for you :) A full size (300 dpi) painted flower charm. Personal use only please. Enjoy!



As far as a Divine Digital update....well, still waiting for word on what's going on with it. The hosting company is STILL being difficult and not having much communication. Royanna is working hard to restore the site as quickly as possibly by herself as the hosting company is withholding data :( Will update as I hear more!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute flower, thanks! GL with the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, thank you very much! :D

    ReplyDelete