Sunday, July 11, 2010

FUN FREEBIE FRIDAY 7/9 (late) & UPDATE!

Working on a new kit and made a little quickpage freebie for you all! I know it's a couple days late, but better late than never ;) Click HERE or the preview to download. It's from 4shared as of yet, but hopefully soon, I can move my files to another server :)


Also, Divine Digital is back...well almost :) The forums are back up and running and the store expected within a week! I'm so excited and can't wait to run some sales, contests, and random coupons for you all as you've stuck by Divine when we were down :)

Be sure to go through my blog for recent posts and freebies!
~ CLICK LINKS BELOW FOR SPECIFIC POST ~
FREEDOM MINI-KIT
PICNIC IN THE PARK BT
REUNITING CLUSTER
IN THE KITCHEN QP
PAINTED FLOWER ELEMENT
PAPER BAG ELLIES
METAL FRAME ELEMENT
SPRUNG QUICKPAGE
RUSTIC MINI-KIT
SUMMER SURPRISES BT
REUNITING SAMPLER

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great freebie(s) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete