Saturday, October 2, 2010

Breast Cancer Awareness FREEBIE and SALE!

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I'm reposting my part of a blog train from 2009. It's from last year, but hopefully some of you could use it to honor those you have lost, those who have survived, and even those who are proud to say "I beat cancer!"

Also, don't forget, DIVINE DIGITAL IS BACK! I have most of the items in my Boutique on sale right now. Most everything is well under $2, with a couple $2 items as well. NOTHING is over $2 though :) Monthly challenges are back on the forum as well. This month, I'm doing the Song Lyric Challenge and would LOVE to see what everyone creates. This month, the song I chose was inspired by Breast Cancer Awareness Month as well....but mainly about inspirational stories. Come tell your inspirational stories in this challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Be Aware kit. It is such an important topic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Just took part in the Komen Walk here in Milwaukee and was lucky to accompany my 2 sisters who are breast cancer survivors. I was working on a scrapbook page yesterday and now I have just what I need to complete it. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I am training for next years 3 day walk and these will be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great freebie

    ReplyDelete