K7 is an online phone number for voicemail. It's NOT connected to your home or cell phone whatsoever. Works great for signing up for special offers if you don't want to put your home number. The voice mail is sent to your email and you can also listen to it on their site. http://k7.net/Swag Bucks is pretty awesome. All you do is use them for searching instead of your normal search engine. I usually get a win from a search 3-4 times a day. Plus I do some special offers (all freebie items) and they give codes throughout the day. You can earn different prizes or gift cards. I go for the Amazon cards as they're the best deal, but there are others such as PayPal :) Prize limit of 5 of any one prize per month, and 2 per day. You can get different prizes though. I normally go for my 5 - $5 Amazon cards first each month, then go on for my $50 or $25. Referral points stop at 1000 swagbucks from searching. (SEE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR TIPS ON SWAG BUCKS) http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/dizneenut
iRazoo is another one for searching. It takes a little longer, but again, virtually no work. Just do your searches with them and you definitely get 100 points per day for page recommendations and comments. Plus there's instant win points (like swag bucks). The search wins are about every 4 hours and between the hours of 6am-11pm central. Just be prepared that when you cash out, generally it has been taking them about 45 days to pay out. VERY slow, but still free. Do NOT try to use a phone or another computer/IP address to log into your account. You will be deactivated and have to email support to get reactivated (takes about 2 weeks though). No prize limits. Referral points stop at 3000 search points. http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=dizneenut
Zoombucks is another site with surveys, special offers, and some search & win (not many). There are MANY prizes available and only takes a week to get your prize. It's 100 points per $1. You can cash out the first time at 2000 points ($20) but after that, it's only 1000 points. I get Walmart cards (plastic gift cards by snail mail) and they take about 10-12 days from date of redemption through zoombucks. I do mostly surveys here. No prize limits. Referral points are 10% of EVERYTHING you referral gets. http://www.zoombucks.com/join.php?ref=dizneenut
CantBeatFree is another site with offers, videos, and surveys. I normally watch the videos here. They're fairly new, so they don't offer much, but you only need 250 points to cash out for a $5 amazon card. Takes a little while to cash out, but if I know I'm getting close, I do some offers here instead of the other sites just to put me over the amount. Not sure about referral points, but you do get them. http://www.cantbeatfree.net?join=4313
1. Use your regular email to register for the sites above. (all but K7). You won't get spammed from the actual site.
2. Create a new email for special offers. You will get TONS of spam here. Make a gmail, yahoo, or hotmail, for example.
3. Use K7 phone number for special offers. You won't get your home phone bombarded this way.
4. Follow facebook pages of swagbucks, zoombucks, and irazoo for tips or special codes. Don't click on links people may post on the walls though - normally they're spam.
5. Use swagbucks and zoombucks toolbars. You get extra points from them. I have them both installed on firefox and have no problems. I do not use IE.
6. When searching at these sites, don't over search or search like a spammer. You can watch the facebook walls of these places to see when the "gates are open" for search wins.
7. Amazon Mom: If you have an Amazon account already, you just sign up with that username/password. With this, you get 3 months worth of free 2-day shipping. You can also get up to a year of free prime shipping by making purchases from the baby category on Amazon :) http://www.amazon.com/gp/mom/signup/info
SWAG BUCKS TIPS
1. If you're up at midnight (central time) anyway, take part in what's known as "Midnight Bucks". You normally get multiple wins between midnight and 1am. Then, you don't normally get any later that day either. But then again, with normal amount of wins being 3-4, you can possibly get 3 during midnight bucks and won't have to worry about getting many that next day. There is also no limit for number of times or how quick you are searching during this time.
2. Facebook - FOLLOW THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE! There are so many people that post so much info on there. If there's a lot of people saying "Thanks TSG" that normally means there's a code out. It is against the rules to post the actual code, so don't do that, and don't click on the links people will post about finding codes either. They're spammers. Look at the discussions tab too...there's a lot of good advice for special offers that have credited. Watch the wall for that same info as well.
3. Get the toolbar. I have it on Firefox and have never had any problems. Sometimes codes are sent through toolbar messages. You also get 1 swagbuck a day for having the toolbar.
4. Check your survey dashboard everyday. You will get 1 swagbuck just for visiting that as well. Sometimes you qualify for a survey and you can get some big swagbucks.
5. Check your "NOSO" every day. If you go through it (and skip offers), you get 1 Swagbuck a day.
6. Daily Poll - takes just a couple seconds to vote in the poll and you get a swagbuck a day for that.
***** If you do only these things, and NO special offers, you can still pretty much get 2 - $5 Amazon Gift Cards a month for sure. With special offers, you can get 5 of those plus more :)*****
The best value for your swagbucks is the $5 Amazon Gift Card. You can load these card codes you will get into your amazon account where they never expire. You can use multiple cards in a purchase as well. You can get $5 paypals as well, but they are quite a bit more.