Thursday, January 31, 2013

Changes Ahead!

I just want to make a quick note about changes to come.  I was going to delete previous posts with broken links now that Divine Digital is closing its doors (not a bad thing....should have been done awhile ago).  However, I have decided that I'm not going to.  It was part of my life, so why act like it wasn't.  Most of you who have been on DD for a few years now, truly know everything that has happened.  I am however going to be making a fresh start!  I am going to get my products more organized and repackage them, while keeping my fingers crossed I find a new store to start out fresh in!  I'm super excited about the changes, and I should have done it a couple years ago!  Watch for some freebies coming to pass the time.  Some will be repeats of past freebies (with new links), but some will be random freebies as well for limited time ;-)   Thank you all for your patience as I get this together again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment