Thursday, March 7, 2013

Freebie Friday (but on Thursday!)

Sorry for my disappearance!  I've had a sick hubby who finally went to the doctor only to go into surgery the following morning for his gallbladder to be removed.  Life has been crazy chaos again, but now is getting back into the swing of things.  I apologize...but sometimes life happens ;-)  I have another freebie that I thought I'd get up a day early on Thursday instead of Friday.  It's a Mini Birthday Kit.  Enjoy!  Be on the lookout for some Easter freebies coming up soon in a series on my blog! :-)


6 comments:

  1. excellent elements & design : thank you for sharing ( caring )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for this birthday kit...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome - enjoy it :-)

      Delete
  3. love the quality round frames ... a shame people don't even take time to appreciate & say thanks ... grab & run only :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it...Thank you for the kind words!

      Delete